[wp-testers] Possible Bug: Link Image Invisible

Rob unspace at unspace.net
Thu Mar 16 05:32:52 GMT 2006

If you look at my blog ( http://www.unspace.net/ ) you'll notice that
Blogs 4 Bauer has a nice link image in the Blogroll that says "Jack
Bauer." Now look down at the Aggregator section. Blogroll is one of my
link categories and Aggregator is another. In the aggregator, the
Pittsburgh Bloggers doesn't have an image, even though it should. If I
move the category of Pittsburgh Bloggers to "Blogroll," the image
appears. Any category other than Blogroll produces this error.

I'm running WP 2.0.1 -- I've not had time to do the upgrade to 2.0.2.

I checked the instructions for bug reporting (
http://codex.wordpress.org/Submitting_Bugs ), and it suggests that i
post here before posting to TRAC. I can't find a known bug corresponding
to this, but I might have missed it.

Is this a new bug? Does it go away under 2.0.2?

Thanks,

Rob