[wp-testers] Too slow...

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Thu Mar 16 02:32:46 GMT 2006

On Mar 15, 2006, at 10:57 AM, Paolo Gabrielli wrote:

> Ok, I've also installed Wp-Cache and now it runs a lot better.
> Meanwhile 2.0.2 happened. Does someone know where to find a big .diff
> of the list of changeset? I can't find how on trac.wordpress.org

You can run this command from the command line:

$ svn di http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/tags/2.0.1/ http://
svn.automattic.com/wordpress/branches/2.0/ > upgrade-from-2.0.1-
to-2.0.2.diff

There is not yet a 2.0.2 tag, but there should be soon.  In the
meantime, /branches/2.0 is the code from which 2.0.2 was created, so
right now they are identical, as no additional commits have gone
into /branches/2.0/

I uploaded the diff here:

http://txfx.net/files/wordpress/wordpress-2.0.1-to-2.0.2.diff

--