[wp-testers] WordPress 2.0.1 Remote DoS Exploit?

Tyson Tate ttate at calpoly.edu
Fri Mar 10 18:27:41 GMT 2006

As the person who started the thread, perhaps I should cap it off:

I think it's a good thing to discuss these issues because it helps
the WP developer community reinforce the "official" position on
issues such as this. I didn't have the time to really look at the
exploit code beyond the insipid l33t-speak before I posted the link,
so I'm glad the list dissected it to pieces and got to the root of
the issue. Now the WP community can deal with these issues more
quickly in the future.

So hey, 2.0.2's on the horizon! Time to test the junk out of it!

-Tyson