[wp-testers] 2.0.2 on Tuesday

Kirk Steffensen blogger at steffensenfamily.com
Mon Mar 6 23:56:36 GMT 2006

I think the key is that the encoding for the TinyMCE language files has to
be the same as the encoding for the WP .mo file.

Also, the name has to be identical.  For example, TinyMCE comes with
zh-tw.js, but the Traditional Chinese translation for WP is zh_TW.mo.  So
the zh_tw.js has to be changed to zh_TW.js.

There are quite a few TinyMCE language packs available.  But none of them
worked before this patch.  Thanks again for squeezing it into 2.0.2.

Kirk