[wp-testers] Permalinks

Gregory Wild-Smith greg at twilightuniverse.com
Sun Mar 5 17:32:46 GMT 2006

Yeah, that's one of the worst pieces of advice on SEO that I've heard.
Content, good titles, and sensible terminology is how Google analyses
pages... not by file extension.

Plus the most effective method is simply to get people to link to you -
hence all the spam comments.

File extensions might have made a difference in say... 1996, but not for
a LONG time now.

-- Greg