[wp-testers] IE problem

Karl Wångstedt kalle at wangstedt.net
Sat Mar 4 08:42:54 GMT 2006

4 mar 2006 kl. 00.45 skrev Santanu Misra:

> As I can not change every ones Browser please help me in finding a
> solution.

Well, IE/Mac can't show the layout correct, but the site shows. I
don't have Windows so I can't say there. But when I check the code
there's a lot of javascript and flash stuff.

First of all I'd correct the errors found in
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.santm.com%2F

and then disable everything extra like JS and flash. If the site
still isn't showing, I'd switch theme and go from there.

Good luck
Karl Wångstedt

W W W . W A N G S T E D T . N E T

Karl Wångstedt      0278-61 12 33