[wp-testers] Links aka Bookmarks

Kaf Oseo kaf at szub.net
Thu Mar 2 17:05:39 GMT 2006

I'm still getting my head around the changes being implemented with
Links/Link Categories so I'm holding off on passing any judgment,
especially as I get much of the logic. However there's a few things
which are pretty clear to me at this point:

1. In regards to categories this is going to confuse a large number
of the current WordPress user base. Not that they haven't gotten used
to that.

I know, we can always educate them...

2. Assuming this was not missed or just yet to be added, without
Link Category options and formatting I consider get_links_list() and
wp_get_links() to be broken, as they no longer work as advertised.

-Kaf