[wp-testers] Akismet question

Stefano steagl at people.it
Wed Mar 1 19:43:29 GMT 2006

Il Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:21:49 -0600, "Dan Coulter" <dan at dancoulter.com>
scrive:

>I've been using the same API key for both of my blogs and it's working
>fine.  As far as I know, there aren't restrictions about someone using the
>same API key on more than one blog.

Well it's days i get on 3 blogs not less than 100 message per day of
spam (large huge comments full of links). Now i think about it I
started to use the Ozh plugin Auto Moderate Comments, so comments on
older post goes automatically to moderation queue... maybe there is a
conflict with this plugin.

Thanks for the answer guys

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it