[wp-testers] 2.1alpha2 and some plugins

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 06:14:45 GMT 2006

I'm not sure about certain plugins now, but I had made up a "rough draft" of
a list of plugins before, when testing on the 2.1 alpha1.

If someone wants to edit that page or whatever, feel free lol. ;)

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Spencerp/2.1alpha1_Plugin_Compatibility

spencerp

( I'm not sure if that's what you're trying to do now or not, but..just
thought I'd share this with you all. )  =)