[wp-testers] 2.0.4-alpha

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:56:47 GMT 2006

To add onto this, I checked out ticket's #2807 and #2791, listed under
"active" for 2.0.4 milestone...
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2807
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2791

And I'm not getting any of those "supposed" errors or problems either.. ;)
:)  I had left a comment under the #2807 ticket, and here is a copy of it:

After uploading the "latest" files from the branch/2.0 for 2.0.4-alpha, on
my main blog, it seems to be working just fine for me. I had tried deleting
a comment via Manage => Comments => Delete, and it deletes it, and I have
also clicked on the Edit Comment button and deleted it that way as well.
Seems go to go in my book. :)

As for ticket #2791, the "supposed", "you do not have permission to do
that." message doesn't show up at all for me.. :)

I was debating on "closing" the first ticket...but figured I'd better not...
so it's all up the "chiefs" lol. :) ;)

spencerp

P.S. I haven't checked these two out yet though, for Milestone 2.1 ... but I
will later tonight. ;)