[wp-testers] Request for two file changes, someone?

Sean Hayford O'Leary sdho at sdho.org
Tue Jun 27 04:40:39 GMT 2006

Alright, look. He made a mistake and he apologized for it. I
considered a snide response when I read his angry e-mail but I saw
that he promptly corrected himself.

We all make mistakes, and Spencer's kept a good attitude among the
other rebuttals to his post. But if were he, that attitude would be
running out.

-Sean Hayford O'Leary

PS: And the content of his site? I'm not wild about it, but attacking
that is unfair.

On 6/26/06, Tyson Tate <ttate at calpoly.edu> wrote:
> On Jun 26, 2006, at 9:53 PM, spencerp wrote:
> > I was just basically a little hot because of a reply from David,
> > because it *seemed* rude to me.. And I AM glad the fixes were
> > applied to it, either way it was done.. I love it! =) So,
> > yeah...that last email was an acknowledgement to myself and others
> > that my rant was wrong really...
>
> Regardless of whether David's replies seemed rude or not, blowing up
> in the way you did is unwarranted and unprofessional. Then again, how
> could we expect differently:
>
> <http://www.vindictivebastard.net/about>
>

> On Jun 26, 2006, at 9:04 PM, Robert Deaton wrote:
>
> > Whaaa? Crap, what a waste of my life.
> > *wanders along to get a job working for Microsoft*
>
> That's not to say, of course, that you can't get warm fuzzy feelings! :)
>
> Now if only Warm Fuzzy Feelings, Inc. would pay the bills...
>
> -Tyson
>
> --
> Tyson Tate
> - CalPoly Graphic Design Student
> - Work: Graphic Designer (CalPoly Library)
> - Play: Mustang Band, CalPoly Triathlon Team, Kappa Kappa Psi (Iota Pi)

Sean Hayford O'Leary
http://sdho.org