[wp-testers] Request for two file changes, someone?

Tyson Tate ttate at calpoly.edu
Tue Jun 27 04:29:26 GMT 2006

On Jun 26, 2006, at 9:53 PM, spencerp wrote:
> I was just basically a little hot because of a reply from David,
> because it *seemed* rude to me.. And I AM glad the fixes were
> applied to it, either way it was done.. I love it! =) So,
> yeah...that last email was an acknowledgement to myself and others
> that my rant was wrong really...

Regardless of whether David's replies seemed rude or not, blowing up
in the way you did is unwarranted and unprofessional. Then again, how
could we expect differently:

<http://www.vindictivebastard.net/about>

On Jun 26, 2006, at 9:04 PM, Robert Deaton wrote:

> Whaaa? Crap, what a waste of my life.
> *wanders along to get a job working for Microsoft*

That's not to say, of course, that you can't get warm fuzzy feelings! :)

Now if only Warm Fuzzy Feelings, Inc. would pay the bills...

-Tyson

--
Tyson Tate
- CalPoly Graphic Design Student