[wp-testers] Request for two file changes, someone?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 04:53:25 GMT 2006

Rob and Tyson,

Yeah, I know I was wrong for saying that, maybe you didn't read the last email I sent through... =/

snipped from last email:
Well, thinking about it now, sorry.. was just a little hot.. but, these newer fixes are probably ALOT easier on everything in general.. the ones Octa and I made up, were OK for the time being..

Atleast the fixes were applied to it now, either way it was done.. so it's all cool.. =) Sorry again about that reply.. was just a little hot, because his reply emails to me sounded snippy and rude.. My bad folks.. =(

I was just basically a little hot because of a reply from David, because it *seemed* rude to me.. And I AM glad the fixes were applied to it, either way it was done.. I love it! =) So, yeah...that last email was an acknowledgement to myself and others that my rant was wrong really...

I also guess, being my "first" time at doing something like this... just got me off guard too, so.. again, my bad folks. =(

spencerp