[wp-testers] Request for two file changes, someone?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 13:13:48 GMT 2006

I really need someone's help on modifying two files for the default theme.
So it could be implemented before the official release of 2.0.4.

I would do this, if I knew how, sigh. I already talked with Matt about this,
here's a copy of the email.

spencerp wrote:
I'm not sure if you'd like to or not, but I made up a "fixed" version of the
Kubrick default 1.5 theme. I was wondering if maybe that could be added to
the WordPress 2.0.4 version quick?

Sure, could you send in the fixes as a "diff", or just highlighting the
changed lines?

If someone could do this for me, it would be awesome. =) Here's a link to
the txt that contains the changes:
http://www.vindictivebastard.net/downloads3/default-code-changes.txt

It's marked first as the Original code, or CSS code, then the second section
is the "Changed code or CSS code". Thanks in advanced..

These changes will fix some display errors in IE6, Firefox and Opera..

Spencer Passmore
spencerp1 at gmail.com