[wp-testers] Default theme

Sean Hayford O'Leary sdho at sdho.org
Mon Jun 12 08:16:37 GMT 2006

What if Kubrick were selected by default (with all its current
features), but were not *technically* the default theme -- a cleanly
coded new theme would be the fall-back theme and hold the "default"
directory.

Good for people new with WordPress, but still provides a more solid
XHTML core for extending themes.

Sean Hayford O'Leary
http://sdho.org