[wp-testers] Hope this is right here. Link categories removed in 2.0.4?

Oliver Schneider assarbad at gmx.info
Sun Jul 30 17:47:13 GMT 2006

Thanks for your reply.

So this is actually intended behavior then?

This is really unfortunate, because I do not want dozens of links (from the "blogroll") to appear simultaneously on the side bar. Instead I would like them to appear randomly with a certain maximum number of links per page load. Is there any way to get this traditional behavior back?

Thanks in advance,

Oliver

PS: If you expect a prompt reply, please CC your response to me. I only get the daily digest otherwise.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------