[wp-testers] Hope this is right here. Link categories removed in 2.0.4?

Mike Little mike at zed1.com
Sun Jul 30 17:08:02 GMT 2006

On 7/30/06, Mike Wendell <theapparatus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Haven't installed the upgrade yet but this change over had been
> planned for quite sometime.  We've already had it over on Wp.com land
> for quite some time.
>
> The post and link categories were murged into one set of categories.
>
> -drmike

But you still cannot configure how your links are displayed per
category. You will need to change your theme to call wp_list_bookmarks
with a set of parameters to specify your settings. So for instance you
could call wp_list_bookmarks('limit=5'),
though this will specify the limit of 5 on all your categories which
may or may not be what you want. (Note, I've not tried this)

Mike
--
Mike Little
http://zed1.com/