[wp-testers] Hope this is right here. Link categories removed in 2.0.4?

Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 16:54:56 GMT 2006

Haven't installed the upgrade yet but this change over had been
planned for quite sometime.  We've already had it over on Wp.com land
for quite some time.

The post and link categories were murged into one set of categories.

-drmike

Blog: http://tdjc.be
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kpremixed.tdjc.be
Get your own free hosted WordPress Blog today: http://daria.be