[wp-testers] Final Beta Packages

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 05:19:14 GMT 2006

> Well, I'm still testing and seeing some strange behavior.  I >have all the
> plugins turned off right now, even akisment and  I >can erradicly
> reproduce that line 7 character 18412. It seems >to almost be a matter of
> timing.  I've had it occur on several >different posts - including blank
> ones.

I just tried reproducing this, but I'm not seeing this issue. =/ Hmm..

> Things like that fact that the Dashboard link doesn't seem to >work any
> more in 2.0.4...

Mine is working just fine, [knock on wood lol].. It's working for the:
domain.com/wp-admin and domain.com/wp-admin/index.php

>Is it just my blog?  Am I suffering from some configuration >issue from
>plugins that have been installed and removed or >something weird like that?

I'm not sure what to tell on that, but, she's working just fine for me .. ;)
Again, [knock on wood quick lol]... =p

spencerp