[wp-testers] Final Beta Packages

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Fri Jul 28 20:43:24 GMT 2006

>The postdata itself is a full 11430 characters.
I missed a zero there, 114300 characters.

The problem with the error while posting many links, still exists for me.

But disabling the Sociable Plugin version 1.2 gets rid of my third error I
discussed in my last mailing.
http://push.cx/sociable is unreachable for me right now.  So perhaps there
is a newer version, but I've now way of knowing.  I've had problems with
this version before.  Can someone else try this plugin with version 2.04?
Sociable is not on any of the earlier "tested with 204" lists AFAIK...