[wp-testers] Final Beta Packages

Joefish joe at feastofcrumbs.com
Fri Jul 28 16:45:02 GMT 2006

I had an issue with beta 2 last night that I have not been able to duplicate.

I wrote a small post featuring inline styles. As I adjusted my styles,
I'd click "Save and continue editing" to check my output in the
preview frame. When I finished, I clicked "Publish."

The post published fine, but I was not redirected. The editor simply
reloaded the same post. I opened the blog in a new tab, and the post
was definitely published. But no matter how many times I clicked the
Publish button, I was not redirected to /wp-admin/post.php like I
expected.

Like I said, I have not been able to duplicate this.