[wp-testers] Wordpress 2.0.4

John D Parker orclwzrd at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 20:31:53 GMT 2006

possibly stupid queston here so please bear with me. I haven't dropped a beta in place before. Is there a particular procedure to be followed? Obvious items are backup the database and save the config file. Anything else that I'm missing? proper order. Feel free to email me directly.

Thanks,
John

Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu> wrote: Ryan Boren wrote:
> Here it is:
>
> http://wordpress.org/beta/wordpress-2.0.4-beta.zip
> http://wordpress.org/beta/wordpress-2.0.4-beta.tar.gz

http://wordpress.org/beta/wordpress-2.0.4-beta-2.zip
http://wordpress.org/beta/wordpress-2.0.4-beta-2.tar.gz

New archives are up that fix ticket #2977.

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2977

Now we need to track down Craig's redirect bug.  I'm still not sure what
the issue is there, so if someone has some info please share.

Ryan