[wp-testers] Database error message

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 17:01:03 GMT 2006

On 7/27/06, Craig <nuclearmoose at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have 250MB of space left. I have only four databases and my account
> allows for an unlimited number of databases.

Do a df /tmp. This will giveu the free/used space for that folder.

Mine for instance says:

[root at server1 ~]# df /tmp
Filesystem        1K-blocks      Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/hda3         2016044     35852   1877780   2% /tmp

Make sure you have plenty of free space. Despite you think that you have 250
MB left, the /tmp folder is likely not calculated into that number and thats
where the db is trying to read/write to.

--
Aaron Brazell
Author & Blogger, http://technosailor.com

"The internet is a series of tubes." -Sen. Ted Stevens