[wp-testers] Wordpress 2.0.4

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 09:21:09 GMT 2006

> Let's defer all remaining active tickets to 2.1.  I don't see any
> showstoppers in that list.

I'll second that motion!

> Let's try to break it.  If it survives this list with no glaring problems,
> we can announce the beta on the dev blog to get a wider audience.
>
> Ryan

Ok, I'm going to upload the very "latest" files from the SVN and "test" it
again.. But IMHO, I'd say.. package it up, and slip it out the door lol! =p

I know others will/might disagree with that, but.. like I said before.. I've
been running this since "she" started, and haven't really experienced any
"major" issues with it, and even if there were, or, minor ones...even. They
were bascially handled right away..

I know the "newbs/new users" are usually the first to find "problems" pretty
quickly.. but...IMHO, for the average Joe Schmo out there.. *not* trying to
"break it" per se.. the remaining tickets are not "technically" that big of
a deal.. And like you said Ryan, just defer them to 2.1.

I dunno though..they just merely my opinions/suggestions and so forth..
don't bite my head off please lol! =p

spencerp

If anything happens while "testing", after the latest files are uploaded..
I'll let ya know of course.. ;) =)