[wp-testers] BAStats error, 2.0.4...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 00:23:55 GMT 2006

Me got it taken care of now lol! Rather then waiting on someone to possibly
help, or fix it myself.. I did a quick search, yeah..[slaps self]..because I
tell ppl to do so, but then I didn't right off the bat lmao..

But, found this for those that might need it too. ;)

wordpress.org/support/topic/37859?replies=24#post-241423

I also switched back from PHP 5.1.2, to PHP 4.4.2.  Seems to be working just
fine now.. Dang, I *am* going to have to self learn PHP then..sigh..

spencerp

Also, some props goes to: phil over at socialgamer.co.uk, for trying to help
me as well. Yes, I have connections, and help from almost every wheres lol!