[wp-testers] Wordpress 2.0.4

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sun Jul 23 19:36:27 GMT 2006

spencerp wrote:
>> I mean no disrespect but I'm more lookin at those 707 current matches
>> for Active tickets myself.
>>
>> Granted, probably a fair number of them are folks just needing support:
>>
>> Like this one:
>>
>> http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2418
>>
>> Point them to the forums and then close the ticket.
>>
>> -drmike
>
> Haha..no disrespect taken.. ;)  Well, like I said though, I haven't had
> any major "issues" with 2.0.4-alpha, not even "small" issues really..
> and I have been running it "live" for a good while now. You have my vote
> on shipping it out the door! ;) =)  Let's release this "baby" already... =)

I whittled down the 2.0.4 milestone a bit.  I might commit a few more
things, but none of the remaining bugs are enough to hold up a release.

I just committed some changes that touch the dashboard feeds, the theme
and plugin management pages, and some other odds and ends.  Please give
those areas a quick test. Check the timeline to see which bugs are
recently fixed.

I also bumped to version to 2.0.4-beta.  We'll get a beta release
packaged up soon, and I'll make a dev blog announcement to see if we can
get any testing interest.  In the meantime, grab the latest from svn and
try to break it.

Ryan