[wp-testers] BAStats error, 2.0.4...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 20:12:46 GMT 2006

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/.franklo/spencerp1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/BAStats/BAStats_logger.php on line 114

Now, I just set up a new domain, on a new host (dreamhost.com) Friday..running 2.0.4-alpha again, and latest build of the plugin.. and that error is spitting out for me. Anyone maybe have a possible solution. Thanks in advanced..

I'm not sure why I'm getting this error all of the sudden, but I'm thinking it's the Host possibly.. =/  On my VindictiveBastard.net blog, different host all together, running 2.0.4-alpha.. it's fine. Running the latest build of the plugin too..

spencerp