[wp-testers] Wordpress 2.0.4

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 18:22:02 GMT 2006

> I think it's pretty solid, so any day now probably.  How does this list
> feel about the current state of 2.0.4?  Is it ready?
>
> Ryan

Well,  was kind of hoping for the "lowest/low priority" tickets to atleast
be taken care of, example: http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2728
but.. beggars can't be choosers lol!  I guess it's just hard seeing the
ticket count go from like 11 to 28 sigh. =(

Other then my "opinion/suggestion", I think it's ready to be released. =)
I've been running it on the "live" main blog for a good while now. No issues
per se.. ;)

spencerp