[wp-testers] Several differents rss2 feeds : possible ?

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sat Jul 22 16:42:40 GMT 2006

Mike Wendell wrote:
> That's what we suggest over in WP.com land. :)
>
> -drmike
>
> On 7/22/06, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:
>> Luc Saint-Elie wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > A long time WP user I now have a little problem.
>> > My weblog talk about very different subjects and for some of them I
>> > publish vidéos and /or audio files
>> > All this can be accessed using podcasting (I use PodPress that works
>> > pretty well).
>> >
>> > It would be cool to be able to define several differents feeds
>> > corresponding for example to different categories.
>> >
>> > Is this possible ?
>> >

>> I thought /category/feed/ did the trick?
>> I've never used it.. just seen it mentioned.

Right-o.  Here's the feed for the new-features category on wp.com.

http://wordpress.com/tag/new-features/feed/

The feed link depends on your permalink structure.  Just click on one of
the category links for a post and then append /feed/ or &feed=rss2 to it.

Any WP query can be a feed, so if you want to query all posts made by
the author "bar" in the "foo" category:

http://blog.me/?category_name=foo&author_name=bar&feed=rss2

Ryan