[wp-testers] 2.0.4 Alpha - deleting a draft post

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 21:25:15 GMT 2006

I had two draft posts in the draft queue. I deleted one, and got the
following error:

WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near 'AND p2c.category_id <> 20 AND p2c.category_id <>
22 AND p2c.category_id <> 23 ' at line 5]
SELECT DISTINCT MONTH(p.post_date) AS `month` FROM wp_posts p INNER
JOIN wp_post2cat p2c ON (p.ID = p2c.post_id ) WHERE YEAR(p.post_date)
= AND p2c.category_id <> 20 AND p2c.category_id <> 22 AND
p2c.category_id <> 23 AND p2c.category_id <> 24 AND p2c.category_id <>
25 AND p.post_date_gmt < '2006-07-12 21:16:18' ORDER By p.post_date
DESC

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/.../wp-content/plugins/af-extended-live-archive/af-extended-live-archive-include.php
on line 294

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/...l/wp-content/plugins/af-extended-live-archive/af-extended-live-archive-include.php
on line 461

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /.../wp-includes/wp-db.php:102) in
/.../wp-includes/pluggable-functions.php on line 272
=========

Obviously part of the problem (perhaps all) is caused by the ELA
plugin. Going back to the WRITE panel I see that the posts were
actually deleted (at least the panel said that, haven't yet checked
the database itself.

This is running Rev 4005.
ELA plugin version 0.10beta-r18.

I deactivated the plugin, created a new DRAFT post, then deleted it,
and the error did not happen again. Obviously this plugin is the root
cause.

If there is any information I can provide to help with this, please
let me know. I suppose what this really means is that I should contact
the ELA author, but since I'm not a coder, I'm asking this list for
confirmation on what to do.

Thanks for your help, gang.
Craig Hartel
Nuclear Moose.