[wp-testers] svn 4005 killed 3 plugins

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 07:13:36 GMT 2006

Shoot, one of those validation errors was a missing </div>, and.. I *think*
I should add it in another location once...  This is a </div> for when
viewing it in the control panel for Options => Recent Comments..

For this code: <div class="wrap"><!--<h2><?php _e('Options for Get Recent
Comments Plugin') ?></h2>--></div>

The closing </div> wasn't there, which resulted in a "validation error" ...
so.. I added it there.. but, I'll see if it could *maybe* be added some
where else.. and yet have it display ok in the CP

Let me double check that once.. and play with it..

spencerp