[wp-testers] svn 4005 killed 3 plugins

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 03:34:16 GMT 2006

It's up to you guys really..  Sorry I didn't have the chance to try out the
plugins on the 2.1alpha2 yet sigh.. I was really waiting for House Arrest to
be totally over..which in fact ended today, (Monday the 10th).. =)

So.. I just grabbed the "latest" files from the SVN trunk now..and I'm going
to put it on the localhost, and then add *all* of the plugins I had running
on the main blog...just like before.. & see what happens. =P  I'll prolly
send the results through here..if not, I'll just update that page then, or
whatever...

spencerp