[wp-testers] Version 2.0.4-alpha.

Kimmo Suominen kimmo+key+wordpress.c4f53f at suominen.com
Sun Jul 9 08:01:15 GMT 2006

If you put $Revision$ in a file and enable keyword expansion for it,
you can get the SVN revision even when the system running the blog
didn't use svn to checkout the code (and doesn't need svn installed).

You can assing $Revision$ to a PHP variable and use preg* etc. to
extract the piece you want.

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--