[wp-testers] svn 4005 killed 3 plugins

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 23:46:30 GMT 2006

Podz, or anyone for that matter, if you'd like to..test the ones from the
list I had compiled before, and then add them to Podz's list.

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Spencerp/2.1alpha1_Plugin_Compatibility

I was told way back when, not to really make a list up, because the UI or
whatever, of plugins and 2.1, will be changed numerous of times, before the
actual release of 2.1.

That list there, contains the "working" and "Non Working" plugins for 2.1
alpha1, not 2.1 alpha2. I haven't had the time to check those plugins on 2.1
alpha2 just yet, but will later on tonight. ;)

So again, please feel free to "test" those plugins on my list and add them
to Podz's list.. ;)  That's if, you want to..I dunno. I'll test them myself
then though, and let Podz know via email regardless lol.

spencerp

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Podz/2.1_Plugin_Compatibility