[wp-testers] svn 4005 killed 3 plugins

Scott Jarkoff jarkolicious at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 12:42:50 GMT 2006

Probably somewhat related, I am seeing the following when a logged in
user posts a comment:

WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near 'SET user_id = 1 WHERE comment_ID='28766'' at line
1]
UPDATE SET user_id = 1 WHERE comment_ID='28766'

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/home/.bambalona/jarkolicious/jarkolicious.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php:102)
in /home/.bambalona/jarkolicious/jarkolicious.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php
on line 272

Not a clue what that means, and it is not related to a plug-in, but
thought I would pass along the goods.

scott

On 7/8/06, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:
> Fatalities:
> Comment Plugger by MtDewVirus (I've used that for over 2 years!)
> Get Recent Comments from http://blog.jodies.de
> and Blogtimes.
>
> I have no idea what did what so digging into code is not going to let me
> be able to decipher any causes. Hopefully this is useful :)
>
> P.

Scott Jarkoff