[wp-testers] Version 2.0.4-alpha.

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 17:12:17 GMT 2006

When I type in the URL http://nuclearmoose.com/wp-admin I am
redirected to the following address:
http://nuclearmoose.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=%2Fwp-admin%2F

Then, when the login page loads, I automattically (lol) have an error
message on the Login form  as follows:
Error: The username field is empty.

Yeah, I know it is...I haven't even had a chance to fill it in! :^)

Also, I'm wondering if there is a way to have WP report the SVN
revision number that is being run? The admin panel footer shows the
WP-version, but I thought it *might* be useful to somehow extract and
display the revision number from SVN.

Caveat: Not a coder, so I have not one single clue about how difficult
this might be or how much overhead it would add.

Craig Hartel.
Nuclear Moose.