[wp-testers] Will ticket #2123 be implemented in 2.0.1?

Aylwin Cal aylwin.cal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 05:29:26 GMT 2006

On 1/28/06, wp-testers-request at lists.automattic.com

> >Hi,
> >
> >I've just installed RC1 and I've noticed that ticket #2123 has not been
> >implemented yet: http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2123
>
> The tickets was closed by Ryan the 25th and somoone added a comment
> that it wordks fine then it should be in the current SVN distribution
> at:
>
> http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/trunk
>
> --
>
> Stefano Aglietti - StallonIt on IRCnet - ICQ#: 2078431
> Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it
> Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it
>        http://www.wordpress-it.it

Thanks for the tip. Actually, I noticed the date (25th) and saw that the
date for RC1 was newer so I thought the correction would be there.  It
isn't.  It isn't in the trunk (at the link you provided) either.  I also
check the latest daily build dated 29th of January.  Not there.

So, to whoever's responsible for the builds, please include this
correction.  If it helps, I've taken the liberty to include a modified
version of classes.php (taken from the latest build) with the correction
implemented.

Thanks,
Aylwin