[wp-testers] WP2.0 - Is author.php unchanged?

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:20:02 GMT 2006

On 27/01/06, Ben <frotzed at gmail.com> wrote:
> Speaking of 2.0.1 - - do you know about when this may hit the net?  I
> mean, ballpark here, 1 month?  6 months? A year?

Matt said 'a few days' on Wednesday, but then he also said he'd email
the testers about this to give them some time to test before release,
so I guess as he hasn't got round to that it'll still be a few days.

If I were you, I'd use this time NOW to test WordPress as thoroughly
as you can. 2.0.1 won't be more than a few days.

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net