[wp-testers] Too slow...

Gregory Wild-Smith greg at twilightuniverse.com
Mon Jan 23 14:23:07 GMT 2006

Michele wrote:
> Can you see a list of cached pages?

Yup, in the option page there is a list (if I click show cached anyhow,
it's hidden by default).

> This is the bit that's confusing me.. According to the plugin's site I
> should be able to see two things:
> - list of pages /files that are cached in the control panel
> - output of some form in the HTML
>
> I don't get either, but I do seem to get pages / files in the cache
> directory...

I get the list, and if I look in the source of the page I see a "Page
served by WP-Cache in X seconds" at the bottom in a HTML comment.

So yes, it seems to be working fine. Wish I could help you...

-- Greg