[wp-testers] Keeping Up-to-date [s]

John Ha [c] khanh at netspace.net.au
Sun Jan 22 18:20:10 GMT 2006

Yes, I thought about making a separate text file or setting up a server, but I'm pretty lazy and forgetful. That's why I opted for reading the svn directory, since I will have the latest version there anyway. This way I don't have to worry about updating the version number in one extra file. Version check is pretty much automatic as long as I use the svn. I also like to keep my plugins as self contained / self-reliant as possible. This technique allows for that.

John Ha