[wp-testers] Keeping Up-to-date [s]

Aaron Brazell aaron at technosailor.com
Sun Jan 22 18:10:39 GMT 2006

The idea could, of course, be expanded to offer a public service. If someone wanted to take the initiative to keep track of the latest versions of plugins, I have no doubt a comprehensive list would be quite welcome.

I have toyed with a plugin search engine concept for several months now. It would initially service WP plugins but the idea would be to have other platforms in there as well. It would allow for conceptual or topical searches.

However,

1) I don't have the time for such a beast
2) I take my lessons from other Web 2 dot oh's out there that have a good ideas but no infrastructure to support their good ideas.

-Aaron