[wp-testers] Keeping Up-to-date [s]

Chris Meller chris at doesnthaveone.com
Sun Jan 22 17:55:12 GMT 2006

That's what my Plugin Update Server plugin does. Instead of using a
hard-coded text file, it simply stores everything as a Wordpress
option, allowing you to manage everything from your Admin pages.

In a great moment of irony, I realized a day or two later that I'd
implemented pretty much exactly the same thing K2 used... Mine's just
cooler. ;)

The idea could, of course, be expanded to offer a public service. If
someone wanted to take the initiative to keep track of the latest
versions of plugins, I have no doubt a comprehensive list would be
quite welcome.

--
Chris Meller
chris at doesnthaveone.com