[wp-testers] 2.0.1 Testing: XMLRPC, Cache, Uploads

Safirul Alredha safirul.alredha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 09:35:32 GMT 2006

Hi,

I realize that some changes are made to Options->Misc.

Some plugins rely on use_fileupload settings. For example iimage-browser.
This won't be a problem if you're upgrading because the record won't be
deleted. On a newly fresh install blog it is a problem since the record
won't be added.

Unless it's on 2.0.1 milestone to add a user role management instead of
relying on third party plugin.

I do think that the option for disabling or enabling file upload should be
restored (ticket #2308 <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2308>).