[wp-testers] Download link dead

Roy Schestowitz wp-lowtraffic at schestowitz.com
Sat Jan 14 17:30:36 GMT 2006

_____/ On Sat 14 Jan 2006 16:31:43 GMT, [Owen Winkler] wrote : \_____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> According to a recent message from Own Winkler and lack of response to
>> Justin Moore's question, this may have been intentional. I don't think they
>> want the URL to be posted to this mailing-list either. Simple URL hacking
>> leads in the right direction though.
>
> I doubt that the URL for nightly builds sent out by the mailing list
> is intentionally incorrect.

Yes, Sean raised that point shortly after I had hastily posted my message.
The introductory E-mail can easily be (re-)customised in mailman. It just
needs to be brought to Matt's attention. The URL change broke a nightly
script I had set up.

> Also, my given name has an "e" in it.  :)

Many apologies. *smile* Innocent typo, which the spellchecker was very
contented with.

Best wishes,

Roy