[wp-testers] Add Categories no longer on Write Post screen?

Abhay Kumar aranis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 15:52:15 GMT 2006

Do it anyway. If your ticket is resolved as a 'worksforme' then so be
it. If you get chewed out for being a duplicate, you deserve it for
not searching first.

No one loses when you put a ticket on trac so don't be shy. Take the
ego hit if you post a ticket that's really not relevant. Everyone has
done it and if they haven't, they will at least once.

AK