[wp-testers] Allow customization or DB error page

Luc Saint-Elie lstelie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 18:53:42 GMT 2006

Hello,

It would be great is the page displayed when a DB error occurs would
be customizable (they are in /wp-db.php ).

At once, when the error is linked to an install problem this page is
ok, but displaying the  name of the config file and a link to wp
support forum is higly disturbing for users when the problem is just
linked to a problem on the hosting machine

If we were able to customize this page, for the install error
everything would be OK (as the customization is possible when the
admin is up and running) and after that we could be able to dispaly a
"sorry my host as a problem please come back in a few minutes" kind
of page much more convenient than current standard error page that is
devoted to the site owner and not to the site readers.

Luc
http://audioblog.fr