[wp-testers] WYSIWYG editor throwing in extra div 2.0

Ronald Ashri webmaster at italymag.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 17:59:51 GMT 2006

Not sure if the cause is the same but it happened to me today. Wordpress 2.0
threw in a </div> at the end of the story - however the reason was that I
had a <div> which was not closed - is wordpress trying to get smart?

Once I closed the <div> in the right place Wordpress behaved again

Cheers,

ron

  _____