[wp-testers] WP20: WYSIWYG breaking entries...

Tim Griffin Tim at griffhome.com
Sat Jan 7 14:41:52 GMT 2006

This is now an occurrence on two separate blogs using the default editor in
2.0
An extra div ³centered² was inserted and not closed out ­ throwing the style
of the entire page off.
The previous occurrence ­ yesterday ­ was a ton of extra <strong> code each
time I opened the ³html² editor and clicked on update.

In the one instance I simply removed the two extra unlcosed div brackets. In
the other I grabbed the html for the whole page and moved it over to
dreamweaver to weed out each of the many many instances of <strong>

Seems like this is really an issue... The non-html folk are thrown for a
loop and think that they have done something wrong when the page breaks due
to the WYSIWYG editor...

Tim