[wp-testers] Wrong date when importing from Movable Type 3.2..

Phil Ringnalda philringnalda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 04:57:24 GMT 2006

Ryan Boren wrote:
>> Naudirz wrote:
>>> Ok, but it will not fix the issue with FM and EM instead of AM and PM ??
>
> That's not fixed yet.  I'll need some time to look at it.

Don't spend too long on it, since it's an MT bug. Before 3.01D, it
didn't even try to get exported dates right. 3.x versions try, but the

 >    ## Make sure dates are in English.
 >    $blog->language('en');

in ImportExport::export(), um, doesn't seem to actually work.

Two choices: relnote it by saying somewhere in the import instructions
that MT's buggy, and you need to set "Date Language" to English in MT
before exporting, or fix their bug: the only things you will see are
AM/am/FH/FM and PM/pm/EH/EM, so you only have four things that have to
be replaced before you hand the date to strtotime.

Phil Ringnalda