[wp-testers] New twist on the new upload interface

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 23:55:50 GMT 2006

Andy,
It's most definitely something to do with the way that the Linux build
of FF handles bad Javascript/excess JS errors.  I've been monkeying
around with UTW and, since I had a ' in a tag name, FF was barfing and
refusing to display previous tags.

'Twas more of a heads-up than anything.  I'm most definitely an edge
case in terms of user platform choice, but I just wanted y'all to be
aware if someone else comes across it.

I've not seen FF to be unstable at all, although installing Sage seems
to have cause similar effects in the past.  I'll let you know if I am
able to narrow down the cases in which it happens.

-Doug